ReviewsNo reviews yet
SHIMLA TOUR INTRODUCTION
The former summer capital of British India and present capital of Himachal- Shimla is truly a gift of the Himalayas for the world.
Most popularly known as Queen of Hills, Shimla is situated on 7hills, hence known so.
This beautiful place is blessed with all the natural bounties any place can have. The place is a popular tourist destination of Himachal for honeymooners, family and group tours, and even solo tours.
With our free tour guidance and quality services for a hassle free Shimla tour will surely enhance your overall experience of this 3N4D Shimla Tour, leaving behind all the beautiful memories for you to cherish.
- Reaching the summit! Experiencing that incomparable, ‘roof of the world’ feeling
- AGrab the wonderful chance to see the 7Hills of Queen of Hills.
- Stunning views of the mighty Himalayas.
- Discover the local delicacies and rich culture of Queen of Hills.
- Climb not-so-high hikes of Jakhoo.
- Walk through the heritage paths of the former summer capital of British India.
- View the most beautiful ranges, magnificent temples, beautiful lakes, rivers, verdant meadows, and tall pine & deodar trees.
- Experience the cold winters and pleasant summers of Shimla..
Luxury Tour/ Budget Tour both tour types available.
We organise Shimla Tour throughout the year. Best time to travel is:
APRIL – JUNE (Summer Season)
SEPTEMBER – NOVEMBER
DECEMBER – MARCH (Winter Season)
DEPARTURE DAYS & LOCATION
- Delhi, India – All Week Days
- Chandigarh, India – All Week Days
- All days – Departure by land from Delhi & Chandigarh.
- Flight packages also available from your home city.
- Private Transport
- Local Sightseeing by Cab
- Any Monument Entry Fees
- Any Personal Expenses- Laundry, Shopping etc.
- Any Adventure Activity Skiing, Paragliding etc.