ReviewsNo reviews yet
KASHMIR HOLIDAY TOUR INTRODUCTION
The famous Amir Khusro quote on Kashmir “Gar Bar-ru-e-Zamin Ast; Hamin Ast, Hamin Ast Hamin Ast” meaning ‘If there is anywhere heaven on earth; it is here, it is here it is here’ has justified the beauty of Kashmir perfectly.
Kashmir has always been more than just a mere place. It has always been an experience. The happy state of mind for all those who visit this heavenly place. The sound of gushing waters, picturesque valleys, and tranquil environment are an undeniable call from Kashmir.
Kashmir is a beautiful canvas to our imagination that HTC turns into reality with its Jammu and Kashmir Tour Package. We simply don’t believe in selling packages to our valuable customers, rather we expertise in selling experiences that remain with you forever.
Our quality service, affordable prices, and customizable packages will make you fall in love with HTC and Kashmir.
- Be enveloped in the beauty of towering mountains, undiscovered valleys, mesmerizing lakes and passes, and verdant meadows.
- Have close encounters with Kashmiri lifestyle, culture, and rich heritage.
- Try your hands on adventure sports like Skiing, golf, trekking, river rafting, paragliding, camping.
- View the most beautiful mountain peaks, massive glaciers, grand monasteries, beautiful lakes, rivers, verdant meadows, and tall pine trees.
- Experience the unforgettable Shikara ride with a Kava.
- Once in a lifetime experience of spending a night in houseboats.
- Explore the top romantic destination of the world.
Luxury Tour/ Budget Tour both tour types available.
We organise Jammu & Kashmir Holiday Tour throughout the year. Best time to travel is:
APRIL – JUNE (Summer Season)
SEPTEMBER – NOVEMBER
DECEMBER – MARCH (Winter Season)
DEPARTURE LOCATION & DAYS
- Delhi, India – All Week Days
- Chandigarh, India – All Week Days
- All days – Departure by land from Delhi & Chandigarh.
- Flight packages also available from your home city.
- Private Transport
- Local Sightseeing by Cab
- Any Monument Entry Fees
- Any Personal Expenses- Laundry, Shopping etc.
- Any Adventure Activity Skiing, Paragliding etc.