Himachal Pradesh is a land full of wonders and beauty. The land is gifted with natural scenic beauty that freshen ups the mind and refill the energy. The adventurous Himachal holiday tours are for all the age groups. Being a hilly state, almost all the activities are around mountains. The elevation varies from 1400 feet to 20,000 feet and throughout the year activities are being organized depending upon the region.
Himachal Pradesh Trip Plan depends on the location and the timings to visit. The higher you move, the more is the adventure. Accordingly, you can choose the destinations. Following are the treks:
- Hampta Pass Trek: The trek starts from Manali and is a 5-day trek at an elevation of 14000 feet. The trip starts from picturesque hill station of Manali and takes you deeper and deeper into the beauty of nature.
- Pin Parvati Pass Trek: This is the difficult trek and is suggested only for seasoned trekkers. The height is 17500 feet above sea level.
- Malana Chanderkhani Pass Trek: It’s a 4-day challenging trek starting from Manali and takes you to 12000 feet above sea level.
- Spiti Valley Trek: This spot is the world’s most remote inhabited destination. The trekking in this region helps you to explore the beautiful but barren valley!
Skiing is the most adventurous activity held in the Solang valley. The valley is located 8400 feet above the sea level. Gondola ride will take you to 9000 feet at the top of ski point. This half km drop will make your heart beat faster. The best time to visit is December, January and Feb.
Paragliding in the most dangerous activity that can bring your heart to the mouth. It is hosted in the Solang valley and the twin destination Bir and Billing. The flights are launched from Bir and landed at Billing. The height of Bir is approx. 7800 feet and lands at 5000 feet.
There are several destinations which are beautiful beyond our imagination. The scenic beauty of nature will hypnotize you which will help you to feel the true relaxation with the nature. Some of the camping spots are:
- Kaza: The spot is known for its barren beauty and enchanting landscape. The height is 12000 feet above sea level.
- Sojha: The place is completely covered with the coniferous trees and the elevation is 8860 feet. You can spot wildlife here and apples and cherries here makes the landscape prettier.
- Shoghi: The place refreshes your mind with the fresh air scented by pine trees. The height is 5700 feet above sea level.
- Thanedar: This spot is also known as apple capital of the state. The landscape is blessed with the cool climate and natural beauty.
- Sangla Valley: The valley is famous for the camping, trekking, rock climbing, river crossing and rappelling.
So, the destinations wait for you to be the next one to explore the unseen beauty of Himachal Pradesh. Book your package with Himachal Travel Club and enjoy the natural beauty.